Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
J
Please advise me! We are building a conservatory but have a Worcester Bosch condensing boiler...
  • Juliet Goodden
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hello, I'm unsure if this is boiler related but I have a damp patch on the outside wall and I...
Replies
Views
T
First post and am hoping this forum will result in our finding the right person. Seeking an...
Replies
Views
tlaw259
T
C
Hello My Myson Midas combi boiler (25 yrs + ) has developed an irritating problem. All is...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
G
Hi everyone this is my first post and I'm looking for some advice.Just bought a Affine Monaco...
  • gingernut
  • Latest:
  • gingernut
Replies
Views
gingernut
G
M
Hi, We have a combi boiler (worchester) we had water leaking from the bottom of it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
HI We're buying a house and planning to put in a 2nd bathroom. The only issue is that the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Gents, chipped a cistern lid just before Christmas and old dear who was very nice about it...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hello, I have a non-combiboiler (Vaillant), non-condensing, non-vented with an...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi All Looking for a plumber to supply and install a new toilet and hand basin at my parents...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello. my aunty heating has stopped working. im only in my 2nd year doing a svq3 plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Any one having problems getting hold of the new Baxi Blue range ? Would like to use more Baxi...
Replies
Views
Hello Our combi boiler stopped working on Friday. It may have been because of rain coming in...
  • SydDenham
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
:38: My boiler has started kettling and i want to put some additive in, I have a conventional...
Replies
Views
Darran
D
Anyone came across the cause for this before? It's a macdee DVE 0600 valve with the cable linked...
Replies
Views
J
Bought from williams with there deal on unvented cyclinders. sat in shed gathering dust i...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
I am after a manual for this boiler. Never seen one before and never worked on one so just want...
  • Millsy 82
  • Latest:
  • Pitchfork
Replies
Views
Pitchfork
P
Just installed a new cistern. However, I've noticed that whilst disconnected from the pan there...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I changed this divert valve like for like. ACL Drayton (Invensys) MA1/679-3 Mid-Position...
  • Ukdodger
  • Latest:
  • Ukdodger
Replies
Views
Ukdodger
U
O
Hi Guys I've seen a post on here regarding leaking flu seals on Trianco balanced flu causing the...
  • Ollywest
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
W
Looking for a bit of advice... We want to remove an old solid fuel back boiler to install a...
  • Walls_c
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
U
Hi I have an floor standing avc e-tech s combi 360 boiler on a Honeywell timer, 8 years old and...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
I have not been doing oil boilers long (recently oftec registered) I am quoting for a regular...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester 30CDi system boiler which was installed in September of last year and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm after some advice from those that know..... Is there a smart control compatible...
Replies
Views
https://youtu.be/SK0w7jMjV9M plenty of oil in tank. high limited stat not activated or is th...
  • Inverness
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I have an oil fired central heating system and the boiler no longer wants to work...
  • rolo28
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Just wondering has anyone ever used their wet/dry vac to suck water from an oil line? Have...
  • bennythedip
  • Latest:
  • tapsworcester
Replies
Views
tapsworcester
T
Quick question, my mate is looking to replace his boiler but is basically a tight Arse :) are...
  • Meady
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Hi I am reposting my questions because someone unhelpfully assumed I am trying to fix my own...
  • maxi
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back