Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Any help on this appreciated. My brother is having a right chew on with a house he rents out...
Replies
Views
MrMeek
M
S
Hi, I've got two toilets installed back to back either side of a stud wall, they are joined...
  • sparkspark
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hello again everyone,I know you can install the d2 pipe work discharging into soil stack via a...
  • plumb_know
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Do I have to get a sparky in to do the electrics if I'm swapping a boiler? I'm only talking 1...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All We get lots of "what the best boiler" threads on the forum, and there are always as many...
Replies
Views
S
Ok, Dairy Farm here with a turbine connected for use of generated electricity. Fairly...
  • scoobyscotlad
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
N
Hi I am in process of planning a remodelling of ground floor cloakroom in a 2007 build house. I...
Replies
Views
Nolski
N
hello, anyone know where to get fireproof sleeving, to sleeve a bit of plastic oil pipe which...
  • Matt06
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
L
so off i went and bought that milwaukee drill/driver Ive been fawning over for months. Its got...
  • lame plumber
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
What would you use? Ladder or scaffold? And hot to charge to client. There is a boiler in the...
Replies
Views
B
hi most vanity toilets seem to come with a 2" to 11/2" flush pipe pulled a flush mechanism out...
Replies
Views
H
Hi looking to get a price and timescle to fit on a full new system with Worcester or val...
  • hugoshouse
  • Latest:
  • hugoshouse
Replies
Views
hugoshouse
H
K
hi, im new to forum and need some advice. i am putting in an ensuite in a bungalow i want to put...
  • killbill
  • Latest:
  • killbill
Replies
Views
killbill
K
M
Hi there,just moved into house and there's a fire back Baki Bermuda that I will be removing this...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, please save me from the lack of retail therapy due to what is becoming an expensive boiler...
  • Luther999
  • Latest:
  • Luther999
Replies
Views
Luther999
L
A
Hi there I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24Ri condensing boiler. We are currently having...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps i know a lot of you like a good poo pipe query so here goes. Went to a ground...
Replies
Views
F
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4720725/bathroom%20soil.jpg Hi All, Following lots of...
  • flappy8
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi guys been asked to move a boiler from kitchen to bathroom upstairs .. they want it putting at...
Replies
Views
R
Hello All, Thanks for setting up this useful forum. My folks have just moved into an apartment...
  • Rossendale
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
I've got a down stairs toilet that won't flush correctly, it actually flushes the water will...
Replies
Views
Ninak
N
A
Just wondering if anyone with experience with this problem has any decent suggestions? working...
Replies
Views
the_ace
T
A
Last year I have moved into this flat which opened to market in 2008. It is using Santon...
Replies
Views
A
D
Hello. I'm a newbie and complete non-diyer. however, I have learned about various parts of my...
Replies
Views
M
My plumber has mentioned my boiler has the fault code E0. Its Ideal but not sure of the model...
  • maddog27
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
What you guys make of these been to price job and they are getting a fusion comet? Anybody know...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Hello I'm new and not a plumber, Was after some advice on an oil burner which intermittently...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCej2OQSKnY
Replies
Views
Skull
S
I've got too much work on and looking for someone to take on some of my boiler installs I'm...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Just need confirmation that I need the specific ticket to service pool boilers.
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back