Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
Hi all, is it acceptable to use a strap on boss on the top of a near horizontal 4" pipe with a...
Replies
Views
flappy8
F
I'm about to fit a new boiler for a customer, usually I'd add a flushing agent to the old boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Hopefully someone out there can best advise me what to do here: Bit of a nightmare. 1...
Replies
Views
H
Getting colder in the mornings now lads get ready for the onslaught, boilers not working test...
  • happyflyer
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
J
Hi All, I hope someone can help me in diagnosing what's wrong with my system. I have an...
Replies
Views
Jugal
J
Hello Intro: - I am talking system, not combi boilers here. I am generalising somewhat, but my...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all I am new to the forum and really looking for some help - I am not a plumber nor an...
  • helpingdan
  • Latest:
  • glasgowplumber
Replies
Views
glasgowplumber
G
G
I have a britony boiler for my hot water only which is acting up. The pilot light went out last...
  • Gow84
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Hi Guys, House renovation so insulation everywhere Customer has got 10 radiators, 3 towel...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. I have a house with 2 boilers. There is a system boiler in the Cellar which provides hot...
  • Jeffrey Cumpsty
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Went to a back boiler last week (Baxi Bermuda 50/4E) . Newly bought property. Gravity hot...
Replies
Views
H
sorry I've posted in the wrong section I need a little advice if you please, I've been asked...
Replies
Views
herbert
H
Signage £126.00 including the VAT Slight van modifications & a 700x800 sign. New Oftec signage...
  • TFGplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Toxic Ted
Replies
Views
Toxic Ted
T
P
Hi all, this is my first post here. I'm not a plumber and I have a problem with the toilet...
Replies
Views
P
Easy for those in the know but can someone advise me whether I can have a water filled bathroom...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi chaps, Have a wee job coming up soon - part of which involves replacing a normal close...
Replies
Views
wicksy757
W
Centrica plc - News and views - News - British Gas tests pioneering boiler that could tell you...
Replies
Views
P
Please don't call me thick !!! Got to change a ideal classic. It only runs the rads no...
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
What are people's interpretation of the above? Example: Gas pipe running surface up to the...
  • stratplus
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Whats the procedure for this? After the tundish do you treat it like unvented with 300mm on d2...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have any good tips for when you replace a boiler and the...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
F
I have just moved into a house. It has a brand new Worcester boiler (not a combi) and a...
  • feathers1981
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
S
Boiler pressure is down and needs topping up with water but not sure how to go about this. Can...
  • SabdenEric
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
As the title says really. Is there any sites or info around the can briefly describe the various...
Replies
Views
hi, for a low level disabled toilet it says. " WC distance from back wall [front 750mm from back...
Replies
Views
Just done my oftec need a smoke pump. cheers
Replies
Views
BBC NEWS | UK | England | Hampshire | Snake found in household boiler So what's the strangest...
  • wetdrip
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
T
Just switched the central heating on in my house and my boiler made a hissing noise for around...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
I have just purchased an old cottage with oil fired boiler and a back boiler. As the property...
  • hoteldave
  • Latest:
  • nysk2008
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
C
Hello, wondering if anyone might be able to help? We've just moved into a new house - a semi...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back