Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hello. The toilet is making a horrid noise when flushed, it is coming from the fluidmaster...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
B
Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. My boiler is currently not working, my gas...
  • big_cat_sammy
  • Latest:
  • big_cat_sammy
Replies
Views
big_cat_sammy
B
M
I also am thinking of a boiler change, and one of the comments about reliability often posted by...
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
Re: Further to what boiler. It's relatively easy to weed out the snakes when you have people...
Replies
Views
Friends Seen a toilet, all working well other than the flush won't go around front of pan, just...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. Can someone please tell me how to take an Ideal Standard filller/float mechanism apart...
  • James Lord
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
P
Hi guys so I decided to go for 2 days a week changing boilers for a company. So started today...
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
Dont know if this is a new venture for them but attending a training day on their new "white...
Replies
Views
J
The future looks good. vaillant Eco tec 418 water looking like treacle. filter fitted in wrong...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
anyone in leeds for the logic/logic+ fault finding course?
Replies
Views
P
I have an existing leaky toilet cistern fitted round about 1985. Time to get a new more...
Replies
Views
P
Just a question regarding combi boilers. At the moment in a small one bedroom house, I have an...
  • patrickblue
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
G
Family member has a floating WC, toilet seat has came off and can't get their hand round the...
  • glasgowplumber
  • Latest:
  • Aquablu
Replies
Views
Aquablu
A
B
Hi Guys, Can anyone advise where I could get/order a metal housing unit for an external oil...
  • Bmackel
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
E
I'm revising a system for a customer, it's a large property that really does need zoning but he...
Replies
Views
A
Hello I have just moved into a house with the above. I had a plumber come in to simply replace...
Replies
Views
M
I need to spec a boiler and hot water cylinder or multiple of both for a property with the...
  • MOSSEP
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
B
I dont know whether or not a "boomph" noise with the boiler casing moving a little on ignition...
Replies
Views
P
Hello there Earlier this year my partner and I moved into a twenty year old three bedroom...
  • peter7463h7
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
N
Hello folks, just querying if two solid fuel back boiler stoves can be connected to a twin coil...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, look for some advice. My toilet won't stop running. Not all the time , but it's a pain...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Please help, I have water over flowing and running in to the toilet bowl, I've had the...
  • chantor12
  • Latest:
  • chantor12
Replies
Views
chantor12
C
M
Hi All, This is my first post. I've already searched the forum but due to not being technical...
  • michaelboyd
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Are the outlet on toilet pans all the same height?I could really do with having an outlet on my...
Replies
Views
J
A wee tip people, Have terrible problems with cookers & issues with cold veggie oil on...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
Hello all , as above can you recomend any gooduns or ways of unblocking loos , sorry if this is...
  • billybongo
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
I find on gumtree that more and more are selling their old boiler after been upgraded on the eco...
Replies
Views
R
How many of you read the "Oil Installer" Oftec magazine? We have been advertising regularly in...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Whyme
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
J
Hi there I have a problem with one of the toilets in my house and I was wondering if some of...
  • jtattersalluk
  • Latest:
  • jtattersalluk
Replies
Views
jtattersalluk
J
G
Hi all, I am trying to change the programmer for my back boiler I have a cold water tank in...
  • gjj1981
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back