Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
Help Please! I am trying to remove my toilet cistern lid to investigate water leaking into...
Replies
Views
Cainan
C
P
Hi All, new to the site. i have an old Baxi Solo boiler that has packed in, water tank in...
Replies
Views
Cainan
C
E
Hello, I am trying to adjust the water level of my toilet flush because the amount of water...
Replies
Views
Eva87
E
C
    • Dislike
Ok working at a church, job was to change 32 thermostatic radiator valves.....easy change a...
Replies
Views
Cainan
C
S
I've got a Dudley 850mm wall hanging frame (goes under the window in the bathroom) and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am thinking of getting my 8 year old Ravenheat HE85T Combi boiler (also known as CSI85 I...
  • ksareen
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Went to do a quote for a new boiler in the week. The owners are planning to move in two years...
  • Scott_D
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
D
This photo shows the top of the soil stack, as it was installed by the house's previous owner...
Replies
Views
P
HI all I got morco combie boiler LPG its 3 year old it will not fire up i took the front of to...
  • phillip walker
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
My problem. After installing a new boiler the customers sends off registration cards and ticks...
Replies
Views
J
Dear all, Just about to have a new boiler installed at my property and i am unsure whether to...
Replies
Views
M
Manufacture :- Ideal Boilers Make :- Mini HE C24 Serial :- N047991006 As title says, The...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time poster here, hello all! Recently moved into a property with a Megaflo system...
  • davefalcon
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Baxi 105HE fitted with a section of a Vaillant vertical flue - someone put it as ID and capped...
Replies
Views
T
Are combi boilers regarded as unvented and do you need your unvented ticket to work on them? Cheers.
  • twitchboy
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
E
When I switch on my Halstead Best 60 boiler for water only, the radiators also warm up. What...
  • EMJAY
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
K
....... Forgot to take a dump in it!! Damn!!!!!!
Replies
Views
J
I've had a google around and don't seem to be able to find the solution for this toilet that...
Replies
Views
N
I've got a Worcester Greenstar 18i System boiler with integrated pump. The optional DT10RF...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi, I recently removed and old comet pump, and ta/m4 3 port valve from a system..it involved...
  • shudzeye
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
E
Hi guys fitting my first boiler (gas safe) and sooooo silly question time. BTW only registered...
  • eddiebrown424
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Heat only boiler and cylinder out and new combi in. Combi in same place but condense to run...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I have a Ravenheat boiler CSI 85 which is playing up. It fires up then stops and fires...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hello, I recently got some issues with my boiler (Saunier Duval Thelia 23). What is the going...
  • aspelc2
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
T
Hi, I wonder if someone here might be able to help me. I am a punter, not an engineer - be...
Replies
Views
S
I have had a problem with my Valliant 937 boiler for the first time. I have already changed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
I was at a social club earlier today and hadn't been there before. I found a toilet went in...
  • plumber0808
  • Latest:
  • T & H Plumbing
Replies
Views
T & H Plumbing
T
Sorry to be long winded but..... Holiday Flat. 5 year old Boiler in loft space. Working...
  • jwintermedia
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
W
My boiler (Potterton Suprima 60) fires up OK but the radiators stay cold. It happens when the...
  • wongo
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi, Not a job a do very often so just wondering what the general opinion is on how much and how...
  • markadams
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back