Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
gemina termix a/s VVXB ....hot water only coming for 20 odd seconds from taps ..then running...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi Ray Your post regarding Heatline and Vaillant was spot on So how much more do you know...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Ive just called in to see my mum and, when I looked at her boiler it has the above error...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
fitted this boiler last month and went back to fit an outside tap to find the boiler boxed in as...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Hi, Has anybody ever removed only the bottom part of a cast iron soil stack and somehow...
Replies
Views
P
Hello I've got a Worcester 28Si combi boiler, it's quite old now (8 years?) but has been...
Replies
Views
D
I've had an intermittent fault with my Riello oil burner. When it turns off it won't restart...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help me? I am in the process of changing taps in the...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, not sure whether to call in engineers yet. Sometimes in the morning heating does not...
  • Kate_S
  • Latest:
  • zahid.ahmed
Replies
Views
zahid.ahmed
Z
P
Hi I have a 3 storey 1900s house with a cast iron soil/vent stack currently fed by 2 wcs. The...
  • peasoupblu
  • Latest:
  • peasoupblu
Replies
Views
peasoupblu
P
T
Hi, I'm just about to start refurbishing our bathroom, which the previous owner moved to a...
Replies
Views
Trev78
T
B
I currently have a headline vizo24 which I have had for 6 years and never had a problem with. I...
Replies
Views
bergs69
B
E
Hi all, I've just moved into a flat and we have a combi boiler with 3 rads, hot water to...
  • egginyourface
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
So as to get the best condensing when running heating, the flow temperature from the boiler...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Guys. I`m after some advice please. I`ve just had a new boiler fitted today but the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a basic 'boiler' control system - simple nv contacts will do, operating on...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all I'm removing the old cylinder/water tank and replacing with combi for space saving...
  • bruvvamoff
  • Latest:
  • morganb
Replies
Views
morganb
M
A
Hello all i wounder if someone could help me. About 6 months ago i had a new Glow worm combi...
  • A2jdl
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
Hi, There is a slight drip/leak between the shut off valve on my oil tank and the supply line...
  • jonnystewart
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Fitted a toilet 6 months ago and the customer phoned me today saying the seat has come loose...
  • PhoenixServices
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
V
Hi all I'm new on this, i had an ideal 30 boiler fitted on Saturday i set the salus thermostat...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi Friends Been busy this week but have a question if ok. A flat has has a new boiler fitted...
Replies
Views
W
Hi there, I am trying to diagnose a problem with a Remeha Avanta Plus 28C combi-boiler and...
  • wild nomad
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I can't find this anywhere but a mate of mine has had a car port built and the builder has...
  • Robert Tyrrell
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
D
Hi, Can anyone advise whether installing a loo using a flexible (corrgugted) waste through a...
Replies
Views
davo66
D
B
reading the latest gas safe magazine there is no excuse not to register boilers and leave to the...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi guys, i normally do combination boilers so bare with me if I'm wrong but... i have just been...
Replies
Views
P
Hi new member here seeking basic advice on 3T connections. The current system uses a...
  • pipecleaner
  • Latest:
  • pipecleaner
Replies
Views
pipecleaner
P
Has anyone on here been opportuned to fit the new Ideal Vogue boilers? If so, are they any...
Replies
Views
D
And they wanted me to find and repair the leak! Not a prayer! It's a museum piece! It's over a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back