Advice on boiler swap in North East (finance) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Advice on boiler swap in North East (finance) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gassy_NE

Gas Engineer
Any help on this appreciated.

My brother is having a right chew on with a house he rents out, if it's not the tenants not meeting their tenancy agreement obligations it's the boiler packing in. I'm on the GSR so had a look at it (Ferroli DomiCompact F24B - horrible) and turns out there is quite a bad leak on the Heat Ex and the vessel has gone so I suggested instead of forking out on new parts it would probably be best to get a new one installed.

The new tenant tried to get one through a government scheme but no luck, also he hasn't got the cash to hand to buy one for me to fit so unfortunately he has decided to get one installed through some type of finance deal.

Can anyone suggest any companies (he's getting a quote off BG tomorrow) that offer a decent deal on a combi swap, no new rads are needed. The house is in Middlesbrough.

Thanks a lot...

It'd probably work out cheaper for you to buy a card machine. Payleven or something then take his payment from a credit card. He can pay off over a few months you get job for probably still half what bg charge

Whitfields building services Gas care uk, could possibly get it for free if your tenants meet certain criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, A friend of mine no longer needed a...
Replies
Views
malex83
M
He’s never had any one look at the gas or...
Replies
Views
Have a second gas main fitted at the other end?
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the...
Replies
Views
Back