Air source out boiler in.. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Air source out boiler in.. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Evening all. I've got a job booked for Monday removing an air source heat pump and fitting a boiler to the newly installed gas supply. A bit concerned about the chemical already in the system and what damage that can do to the new boiler?? Air source was fitted 3 months ago! Housing association bowing down to moaning tenants yet again. Can anyone see any major issues with this job?

ps I'm currently fishing so there maybe a delay in replies!

Evening all. I've got a job booked for Monday removing an air source heat pump and fitting a boiler to the newly installed gas supply. A bit concerned about the chemical already in the system and what damage that can do to the new boiler?? Air source was fitted 3 months ago! Housing association bowing down to moaning tenants yet again. Can anyone see any major issues with this job?

ps I'm currently fishing so there maybe a delay in replies!

Bad luck having to work on an Easter bank holiday Monday mate!

I can only think the chemical is an antifreeze of some sort... A full drain down or flush would sort it if you're worried!

Another air source bites the dust!

It will be probably a glycol mixture of mono or super dupa. Which is a far better than any additive that any fernox or Sentinel etc. can provide . Housing associations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Air source unit will just end up getting dumped. Can't imagine that they're cheap.

Talking of snacks bought some munchies today double decker and a twirl sure they have suddenly gotten a lot smaller than they use to be.

Disappointed

Twirls are still my favourite. Had a toffee crisp today they're still amazing dunked in a cup of tea. Remember picnic bars? Not seen them for a while..

Not had a toffee crisp for ages been on the twix's for last few midday nibbles ones from lidl's are good value

Any one seen a Marathon bar recently I use to like them? (when I could eat anything without feeling guilty)

Topic were alright as well they were the posh mans Marathon.

Any one seen a Marathon bar recently I use to like them? (when I could eat anything without feeling guilty)

Topic were alright as well they were the posh mans Marathon.

you mean a Curly Wurly :D and they have gone way smaller as well a dual twixs

Anyone remember these? I used to love them when my teeth were stronger ;)
IMAG1061.jpg

I definitely know it was me who left the paper there under the floor about 25 years ago when i last changed my ma's bathroom.

Back to topic tho!

My bro ripped out out a scheme of 200 odd houses of air source they fitted 2 years ago in Inverness and replaced them with gas all at the taxpayers expense.
The electric bills were too high cos they were running them wrong.
The gas ones should be cheap to run cos the left the 600 x 42 K3's in so they should condense easily enough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Enthalpy, Your conclusion is exactly...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the...
Replies
Views
hi, there was a leak in the boiler from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only other items that may cause noise are the...
Replies
Views
Back