Best combi boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best combi boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonywhiteley454

Hi All.
Apologies for what is a subjective question, but as always appreciate your advice. Need to get my old combi boiler (Vaillant) replaced after nearly 18 + years of service. I've been told by my boiler engineer that it is irrepairable. For quite a while I've been told by various people in the Central heating business that the best boiler to get would be a Worcester Bosch. However just been informed that Vaillant are better. Any opinions most welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

whos the best looking girl in the uk?

same sort of question, you will get different answer's, none of which will be wrong.

You will get plenty of worcester bosch haters and lovers on this forum, the truth is our answers will be based on a limited experience of different products. One single bad experience will make somebody recommend another make.

I personally dont recommend vaillant very offten because they have sold details of our customers to our competition. They do make really good boilers tho.

I like worcester Bosch, ive fitted loads and had no real issue's and they have the best customer service of any manufacturer.

which company makes the better boiler? i prefer Ford over GM ;)

Hi All.
Apologies for what is a subjective question, but as always appreciate your advice. Need to get my old combi boiler (Vaillant) replaced after nearly 18 + years of service. I've been told by my boiler engineer that it is irrepairable. For quite a while I've been told by various people in the Central heating business that the best boiler to get would be a Worcester Bosch. However just been informed that Vaillant are better. Any opinions most welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

Iwas going to reply to this,but I am putting the kettle on......

The main question is will the guy installing it be servicing it for you?

Go with his preference as it's better to have a boiler he's fully conversant with.

Unless he suggests a Ferroli. If he does that punch him in the throat and kick him out the door.......

ohhh that's better...
image.jpg??

oh and go vaillant. Worcester have sharp edges and hurt the installers fingers.

The main question is will the guy installing it be servicing it for you?

Go with his preference as it's better to have a boiler he's fully conversant with.

Unless he suggests a Ferroli. If he does that punch him in the throat and kick him out the door.......

If you need help from Ferroli technical you will be better off phoning the talking clock.

Hi All.

Personally go for the one that is easiest to draw a smiley face on

Why not ask some local members to quote and advise you

Hi All.

Who said wb was better? None of the people who repair or service them? Valliant did u 18 years get another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Oh that's a shame. Some of our other members...
Replies
Views
Back