Boiler swop at unbeatable price | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler swop at unbeatable price in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Boiler in loft.
Non condensing combi to condensing combi
Pipework copper and plastic inclusive
Fittings included
Consumables included
Inhibitor included
Customer supplied boiler and flue.

Charged......
A days money £120

Crazy price. Il second that pass his number and we can all subby him on all boiler installs and still make a £££.

Crazy price. Il second that pass his number and we can all subby him on all boiler installs and still make a £££.

That's not a bad idea tbh! I was expecting him to say £400-500+, i was shocked.

Boiler in loft.
Non condensing combi to condensing combi
Pipework copper and plastic inclusive
Fittings included
Consumables included
Inhibitor included
Customer supplied boiler and flue.

Charged......
A days money £120

If that has a proper benchmark,printout from FGA, building control compliant, I will nail my Testicles to the nearest tree..

If that has a proper benchmark,printout from FGA, building control compliant, I will nail my Testicles to the nearest tree..

Could you post it on facebook aswell thanks

I know the installer will do a top quality job tbh but is afraid to charge for it!

Last edited:
crazy. is that price including controls/wiring? filters? power flush? scale reducer? bypass?

Last edited:
It will be someone with a job on the cards doing a little cash earner on a Saturday. Can't possibly make a living at those prices.

Won't be doing any of the above. Prob a straight swop on the boiler wiring.

there is no such thing as a straight swap, unless your fitting the same boiler again onto a clean system.

is this a quote you have lost out on?

the lagging for the condense will be 10% of the price LOL

Last edited:
It will be someone with a job on the cards doing a little cash earner on a Saturday. Can't possibly make a living at those prices.

Even so, need to charge what its worth. Materials alone comes to more than labour charge. Just because you may have those materials in your shed from working the cards dosen't mean you give them to the customer for free.

Ah if people start fitting boilers mainstream for 120€ it's time to look into doing something else. TBH I'd want to b clocking €350-450 a day just to stay afloat. That's without any material, just labour

Saturday 9 till 3 boiler swap large system with vertical flue £1000 labour for me and mucca.

Ah if people start fitting boilers mainstream for 120€ it's time to look into doing something else. TBH I'd want to b clocking €350-450 a day just to stay afloat. That's without any material, just labour

Dont bring your € on here confusing folk!

there is no such thing as a straight swap, unless your fitting the same boiler again onto a clean system.

Nothing I've quoted for but a mate of mine. I'm not interested in wkend work tbh. Lifes too short, out all week 7-6 is more than enough for me.

APPlumbing Scotland were nearly in the euro this week! Sorry bout confusion. But 120 is crap money in either sterling r €(yoyos)

There is . Baxi 105 to duotec. U will need Phillips , flat head an offset flue adaptor and pair of adjustable spanners. No soldering no drilling no rewiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have to do it someday and it make sense for...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this summary advice ... I have...
Replies
Views
If you are thinking about installing pv panels...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Back