Boilers and boiler spares in Blackburn area | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boilers and boiler spares in Blackburn area in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Morning all,

I'm heading up to sunny Blackburn today to look at my sister's boiler, as I'm increasingly suspicious of what the engineer who has been looking at it is telling me. Can you please recommend a good spares merchant in the area, and if worse come to worst, a good place to buy cheap boilers?

Thanks,
Masood

Best spares dealer is hot on heating oxford bits get delivered to your address, job or merchant next day? Or if your a rush trip to bumb center

qy2emavy.jpg

You can have this for spares if u carry it down the three gl flights of stairs!

Morning all,

I'm heading up to sunny Blackburn today to look at my sister's boiler, as I'm increasingly suspicious of what the engineer who has been looking at it is telling me. Can you please recommend a good spares merchant in the area, and if worse come to worst, a good place to buy cheap boilers?

Thanks,
Masood
I'm in blackburn i use hrpc in blackburn or hecas in accrington where in blackburn are you going to
hrpc and hecas tend to have a good stock also

***bria heating in warrington are good, little bit of a hike ...

I'm in blackburn i use hrpc in blackburn or hecas in accrington where in blackburn are you going to
hrpc and hecas tend to have a good stock also

There is a ***bria in preston also but its about 10miles away though there are a few heating spares in preston

Cheers Tom, sorted now. As I suspected boiler is fine. Kettling in pipework only on DHW side. Re-ran primaries and problem sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
P
Doesn't matter, mod will remove or close it.
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
S
Thanks for the reply, I'll have a look at Baxi...
Replies
Views
Back