Boilers Not working all Kicking off | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boilers Not working all Kicking off in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyflyer

Getting colder in the mornings now lads get ready for the onslaught, boilers not working
test your tenacity now, new batteries in the Flukes and the gas analysers :50: here I come custards and
another year nearer death

Early models are indicating a cooler and drier winter than average.

Blue skies the day , its a cracker

Happy weve always had our own weather system as when sunny with you guys we have a winters day. TBH i really dont pay much attention to politics. Im quite happy plodding along in my own world. Lol

Who says lame, not the weather people, don't believe a word of it. air source heat pumps then, get trained up, they are the future...:punk:

I was at my local college yesterday picking up some revision books on air, ground source n solar thermal. Take the plunge.

I was at my local college yesterday picking up some revision books on air, ground source n solar thermal. Take the plunge.

North of Hilton Park Services solar no good, North of Lancaster Services solar works the other way takes heat out of the house and puts it back into the
air and then blown back down South of Watford Gap Services.....so you fit some Solar Kris and help those poor Londoners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Back