Commercial boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MOSSEP

Any commercial heating engineers on here?

Ive got a job to go and tender tomorrow in Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City. It’s a 2 storey office building and warehouse that needs a new boiler and pumps. Its to replace an existing poor condition / vandalised one. I need to design, supply and install the replacement boilers and pumps as part of the job.

It’s a little out of my remit but its part of the job and needs pricing. Anyone on here interested if I get the details and send them to them?

Thanks

Martin

Oh go on! To be honest, pricing it is the hard bit as its not our usual line of work. I would like someone to do it as well though. If you really can help with pricing PM me the information you need from the site and I will forward it on to you.

Thanks

Martin

Design? SBEM? Whack in some renewables that way they get payback on RHi!

Martin,

Send me the details and I see if I can help, I only have 54 years in trade, I might even have a day off come down to Kent
and help you install it, keep mi hand in, hope you are GSR that covers this size of boiler. We can put some small ones in on a header, oh no headers, anyone one know how to size th'headers, only choking, I can do that too...:66:

Went to look today, but it was a hell of a lot bigger than I imagined! Don't want to get involved so I told them to get someone else to do that part. Thanks for the offers of help though, much appreciated.

Hell I was getting all excited have you no sense of adventure, he who dares wins.

Sense of adventure i have, just not taking on something i cant do.

Im a bit gutted cause its probably a good £20000 worth of work, but if i cant find people who will do it ill get in loads of crap! In rekon it would take a few days and a forklift to remove the existing one, let alone install a new unit as well.

still, lots of other plumbing work there if you fancy a drive!

Jog on with your yes vote. If it wasn't for us boys you ginger trolls be sprechen die Deutsch!

Ha ha

You voted yet? Do you think you will still be allowed to used UKPF tomorrow?

Im off to vote tonite ,,, trolls indeed , wash that mouth out ermis

I hope so lol

You takin french now guy lol

Well Kris since the vote is in favour of you staying with us you will be allowed to come down South without a visa, so if you fancy a bash at this job Afor ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

sweet. that is the answer i was hoping for!
Replies
Views
https://www.pipekit.co.uk/marley-hdpe-concentri...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Sorry for double posting, I had put this in...
Replies
Views
MOSSEP
M
Thanks John. Perfect. Much appreciated.
Replies
Views
Just a thought but can you overdose the system...
Replies
Views
Back