Distance between boiler flue and plastic down pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Distance between boiler flue and plastic down pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daveclark46

Hi can someone tell me the permitted distance between a condensing boiler flue and a plastic down pipe with hopper

Installing a new boiler, and plumber had told me he will have to move the pipe. I have clear wall space of 500mm between window and down pipe

You've got a concientious lad there. Pay him well.

And keep him going with tea and biscuits.

Not heard that before !
back to the boiler, is it crap because it's combi or just a crap combi ?

Just engineering opinions. There'll be a couple of guys along soon telling you you should've fitted an intergas, and a few more after that saying they love wb.

Me, they're all far too small and puny for me........

Just engineering opinions. There'll be a couple of guys along soon telling you you should've fitted an intergas, and a few more after that saying they love wb.

Me, they're all far too small and puny for me........

Should have fitted an intergas, wait a atag..... OHHHHH should have fitted a hoval.....

Not heard that before !
back to the boiler, is it crap because it's combi or just a crap combi ?

Ignore them, it's a good boiler. They just like picking on Worcesters on here and making me cry.:cry_smile::cry_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

IMO, the boiler should be derated to ~ 20kw...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Looking for a toilet seat (D shaped) with...
Replies
Views
RajendraH
R
The electrics are getting sorted Wednesday...
Replies
Views
what is the elevation and run length between...
Replies
Views
I've been a heating engineer for over 15years...
Replies
Views
Back