Fluidmaster Toilet Fill Very Loud during Flush, Can I fix it ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fluidmaster Toilet Fill Very Loud during Flush, Can I fix it ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scorps79

Hello.

The toilet is making a horrid noise
when flushed, it is coming from the
fluidmaster model 400 (left in the
photo) as its filling
up the cistern.

Is this something I may be able
to fix or should I call someone?

Thank you in advance :)

wcooxiSJRCVFLMB9_uAbBMuV3zcFSClqgY-TSMIcc_k=w276-h207-p-no

https://picasaweb.google.com/108107...authkey=Gv1sRgCOLlnKuD-dTboAE&feat=directlink

Last edited by a moderator:
Call somebody and swap it..Fluid master are very good float valves but like all new slimline stuff it's no longer a case of undo the float arm and put in a new diaphragm washer..

you can pull the ring up on these and pull it out and push new one on and push ring back down (with water turned off) but that@s cos i know what i am doing, not sure how easy this would be for diy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
Alright then. Thank you Ben-gee for your...
Replies
Views
ok thanks.
Replies
Views
Just an update all. Toilet all fixed, no leaks...
Replies
Views
Back