Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tjps

Hi I fitted a new boiler for someone the system was very dirty but didn't want a flush so put mag filer and cleaner in for couple of week then filled with inhibitor still getting lots of sludge in filter but he still don't want a flush. Any he keeps calling me out as he has hot water for a few days then nothing rads works well apart from ones with funked valves I changed 2port other day as was no good full of crap fine for few days now he says it's not working again

Last edited by a moderator:
When he calls the boiler manufacturer, you're the one they are going to blame.

+1 sorry but you shouldnt of installed it or leave the big mag filters on for a month or two with alot of cleaner in the system and do a mains flush in the end

If landlord or customer does not want system flushing I write it on benchmark for the boiler manufacturer to see if they are called out just shows you did what you could

anything customer declines i write on the comissioning benchmark then get the customer to under-sign it off!.

did you fill in the benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, yes I will ask him when he comes in a...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
Back