my toilet wont flush (commercial) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss my toilet wont flush (commercial) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
right went to a job this week and toilet wont flush

clue

its got water and its none of the normal

guess below and ronnie cant answer

right went to a job this week and toilet wont flush

clue

its got water and its none of the normal

guess below and ronnie cant answer

Won't answer ...

Let's get started this little game don't give the answer that quick ;)

forgot to say one guess each and will answer tomorrow if no one has guessed right

As it is commercial, I am going to guess someone had stuck something in the cistern and blocked the syphon/flush valve or flush pipe?
Pair of ladies knickers? :smile:

Last edited:
As it is commercial, I am going to guess someone had stuck something in the cistern and blocked the syphon/flush valve or flush pipe?
Pair of ladies knickers? :smile:

in the right direction

Somebody had **** themselves and stuffed their underpants into the cistern.

Winner

and it was croppy pants

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nasty.

In the early 90's my mate had an 'accident' at work. It was a shop/office. The toilet was top floor, anyway, he was so embarrassed that he opened the window & put his soiled underwear in the gutter!!!

It's nasty all the way

I once was caught short in my van when working for british gas.
Climbed into the back and emptied a LIN bin.
Had a diorhea crap in it.
Stood up and bent over to get some blue roll.
Phone fell out of top shirt pocket straight in the ****.
Nasty nasty nasty...

It was my personal phone.
Jobs phone was of course located in the hands free holder.
I cleaned it and put it on ebay

Years ago a bloke at work got someones else jobbie all over his hands, it turns out someone had wiped their bottom after a nasty one while leaving the paper still attached to the roll and then carefully rolled it back up.

Last edited:
Years ago a bloke at work got someones else jobbie all over his hands, it turns out someone had wiped their bottom after a nasty one while leaving the paper still attached to the roll and then carefully rolled it back up.

That's nasty

got caught short for a pee in Marylebone rd in the heart of London about 20 sets of lights and could see no way out ...then genius reach into the back of the van bag of 2" iron fittings and a couple of long screws[tank conns] and proceeded to make up a stand pipe trap into which I managed to relieve myself at the next set of lights I opened the window and emptied out said fluid ...only to be made aware a coach load of tourists had had a free show....lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
Or raise the cistern
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
thank you very much - i will see if i can find...
Replies
Views
J
Typical signs of venting issue. Air not being...
Replies
Views
Back