new fit boiler biasi | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss new fit boiler biasi in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djswanster

i have a customer who has a biasi garda he m96.28sm/b2. he bought it in january for a new build and is ready to fit it now. is it still ok to fit?

Read the very strict Biasi terms & conditions. I believe that they demand the boiler is installed within 30 days of purchase to get their warranty (for what it's worth) I think I would count my losses with the Biasi boiler and go for a better one. I've had nothing but problems with Biasi boiler and would never recommend or buy another Biasi boiler.

The original post is over 4 years old, I think it would have been sorted by now :)

its a biasi time for a new boiler me thinks

I fitted one a whole 6 weeks ago its still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
D
Although, I believe, fitting your own boiler –...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
..Thanks, i am wondering if we can keep the...
Replies
Views
As it’s only a holiday let your fine I would...
Replies
Views
Back