Oil tank on ebay (split!!) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oil tank on ebay (split!!) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it could make a terrific den for my 4 year old but Id have to tell her not to smoke in there.

There's a guy who buys them off me, saws them in half, drills holes in the bottom, fills with sandy soil and grows carrots and parsnips in them on his allotment. I get £20 each for them. Another guy took one off me and converted it into a hen ark. Seen pictures of them being used as pig arks, sheep shelters, dog kennels and even one stood on end with a door on used as a cubicle for a campsite loo.

Last edited:
There's a guy who buys them off me, saws them in half, drills holes in the bottom, fills with sandy soil and grows carrots and parsnips in them on his allotment. I get £20 each for them. Another guy took one off me and converted it into a hen ark. Seen pictures of them being used as pig arks, sheep shelters, dog kennels and even one stood on end with a door on used as a cubicle for a campsite loo.

:lol:

They've got quite an interesting blog if anyone cares to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
So getting back to my original question, do...
Replies
Views
Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
https://www.pipelife.co.uk/content/dam/pipelife...
Replies
Views
T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
Back