Pulsacoil boiler problem in Rossendale - can you fix it ? Please :-) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pulsacoil boiler problem in Rossendale - can you fix it ? Please :-) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rossendale

Hello All, Thanks for setting up this useful forum. My folks have just moved into an apartment with a Pulsacoil boiler which won't light up and won't heat water. They're after a plumber to sort it out for them, someone familiar with Gledhill Pulsacoil. If you're in the Rossendale, Lancs area and are available please do get in touch with me - they'd love to get this sorted. Cheers, Arthur.

Thank you for this.

If anyone is in or near Rossendale and can take this job on please contact the OP direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
A condensing boiler is high efficiency, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good to know! Thank you! I'll definitely look...
Replies
Views
Also due to new regs your heating system must...
Replies
Views
They will once they realise you have installed...
Replies
Views
Back