Snake, Rat or Frog in the toilet? Anyone? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Snake, Rat or Frog in the toilet? Anyone? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emergencyman

I today received an email (the link has the same content) from a company that has a device to keep Snakes, Rats and Frogs out of toilet pans,

At last a solution.

Hang on, In 30+ years plumbing, I've never seen a single Rat, Snake or Frog in a toilet pan!. Is it just me?

If I bought one and wanted to send it back would they, or would they say No because its a non return valve?

I once got called to a blocked toilet in a hostel and found a pork chop blocking it.

Not in a toilet but I have once jetted through a dead cow maybe they could invent something for that....

also has anyone else heard the radio add for mouse mesh how long till we are removing that from o/f air supply vents!

A rat did once come out of a toilet pan in one of the staff toilets in Primrose Valley (north Yorks) when I used to work there in my late teens just over half a million years ago...
I grabbed it with a towel and let it go by the little brook near the block. Scared a few girls with him before I did though ;)
That's the only time I've seen a rat anywhere near a bathroom and considering how long ago that was I'd be happy to risk not having one of these £40 flaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

G
True, when something happens to your plumbing...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the chuckle. Trying really hard so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Another idea, can you not put a separate drain...
Replies
Views
And we thought the UK had some bad-uns . The...
Replies
Views
Back