System boiler & unvented cylinder install in Leeds | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss System boiler & unvented cylinder install in Leeds in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just reading the post I get the impression the customer will be a pita. lol

hope his water main pressure is good

I closed the thread in "I'm looking for a plumber" as fast as I could before you all ripped him apart!

I closed the thread in "I'm looking for a plumber" as fast as I could before you all ripped him apart!

tbh looks a good install, and sounds like its empty

Your no fun anymore, I want the old APP back!!! lol

you got any saniflo pens knocking about ? might keep him occupied for a couple :D

you got any saniflo pens knocking about ? might keep him occupied for a couple :D

Nice idea Shaun but he once refused a free Saniflo fleece jacket so he can go and beg Ray for his pens!
lol

Nice idea Shaun but he once refused a free Saniflo fleece jacket so he can go and beg Ray for his pens!
lol

was it new, or had it been through the mill :D

Fair play on him for checking the guys quals out, but reading between the lines it/he sounds like a mare.

This maybe the nob thats advertising on the my builder type sites........a load of the lads on gas chat keep posting his adverts , think he lives on the planet zob !!

He can even provide tube and fittings! What could possibly go wrong?!

I quoted a job few year ago full heat pack cust to supply all pipe and fittings .

I passed him a full list of pipe fittings rads etc and hey presto on the day of the job cust arrives
with about 3 lengths of copper and small amount of fittings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being...
Replies
Views
I use a bit of foam to hold it in place, then...
Replies
Views
Look at a Viessman 222 10 year manufacturers...
Replies
Views
Back