Toilet flush valve help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet flush valve help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Does anybody know where to get the exact same model of flush valve attached you will see the pictures,

thank you very much

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an Almas to me but mail for photos to these I am sure they will know.

Mechanical Valves

Thank you very
Much Chris but I recon it will take too long until I get an answer need changing now ;) just thought somebody came across this dual flush ... Ionly found this on one picture but without name ;)

Bad luck to me today hah

Can't you just change the washer ?

I don't know if that solves the leakage in the bowl ... Just would like to replace the flush but still don't know where to get exactly the same model ... I have see. Few times but can't think of any supplier who sells this particular type of siphon.

Looks like an Almas to me but mail for photos to these I am sure they will know.

Mechanical Valves

Hello Chris you said it looks like an Alma's ... Do you have a link to the company or product I cannot find anything about this brand.

It looks to me like an Chinese product which is not so common. They might stopped producing this item.

[DLMURL="http://toiletspares.co.uk/aimas-flush-valve-463-p.asp"]Aimas Flush Valve[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth sourcing a replacement, just keep fluid masters in the van.

The one in the link is 36 quid, then you got postage, plus 2 visits to diagnose & repair... The alternative is you could change it for fluidmaster on the van in the 1st hour & maintain it in the future...?

Not worth sourcing a replacement, just keep fluid masters in the van.

The one in the link is 36 quid, then you got postage, plus 2 visits to diagnose & repair... The alternative is you could change it for fluidmaster on the van in the 1st hour & maintain it in the future...?

There's a problem with that course of action.
''maintain it in the future'' - the damn things never fail ;)
Stupid Fluidmasters, cost us plumbers a fortune in loss of repeat business...

There's a problem with that course of action.
''maintain it in the future'' - the damn things never fail ;)
Stupid Fluidmasters, cost us plumbers a fortune in loss of repeat business...

Lol, that's the beauty of them, no one wants to keep repairing there toilet every year, there used to the olden style flush siphon & brass fill valve which never failed! These new toilets really are tat, cheapo plastics & over complicated designs, & water always dripping into the pan because they all know have a terrible little drop down sealing mechanism...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you mate, really appreciated that. I...
Replies
Views
You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
Back