Toilet name? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet name? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

assegayer

Hi guys just a quick question, what do they call the toilets that have the back hole for the flush pipe where the cistern is surface mounted on the wall behind. Just so i can search for a new toilet bowl as current one is cracked..

Thanks alot!

Hi guys just a quick question, what do they call the toilets that have the back hole for the flush pipe where the cistern is surface mounted on the wall behind. Just so i can search for a new toilet bowl as current one is cracked..

Thanks alot!

Oh dear, didn`t pour a bottle of strong drain unblocker down it did we? Customer today did that with a basin and that cracked.

Oh dear, didn`t pour a bottle of strong drain unblocker down it did we? Customer today did that with a basin and that cracked.

Hahaha done that a couple of times luckily strong bog until the fat :nono: sat on it

Last edited by a moderator:
what do they call the toilets that have the back hole for the flush pipe where the cistern is surface mounted on the wall behind.

Mine's called Eric.

He hangs around a lot of seedy bathroom sites, pretending he's close coupled, and trying to get his back-hole flushed.

Dirty, dirty little Eric. He should be ashamed.

I wish I had that excuse rpm. Just feeling a little whimsical this fine May evening...

That wasn't whimsy, in fact that was the direct antithesis of whimsy.

The painkillers, the jack and the month long diet of shoup must be taking their toll....

Fair enough hope you don't mind if I use it.

Use what? Eric?

I should warn you that he has been around, if you know what I mean? <taps side of nose>

Obviously its a free country, and what a consenting human does with a consenting piece of sanitary ware is not for me to judge. Just follow the old boy-scout motto, and "be prepared".

That wasn't whimsy, in fact that was the direct antithesis of whimsy.

The painkillers, the jack and the month long diet of shoup must be taking their toll....

You are a Philistine, Mr Cropp, and would not recognise whimsy if it reared up and plaited your nostril hairs. That was art, that was. I should put it in for an award, and a grant to pursue further gritty toilet-based misery-memoirs. I could be famous!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a Philistine, Mr Cropp, and would not recognise whimsy if it reared up and plaited your nostril hairs. That was art, that was. I should put it in for an award, and a grant to pursue further gritty toilet-based misery-memoirs. I could be famous!

Art? Possibly. But of the lavatorial bent. It was to whimsy what Bon Jovi are to heavy metal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or raise the cistern
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Thank for coming back. Really appreciate you...
Replies
Views
I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Back