toilet outlet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss toilet outlet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcard

Gas Engineer
Are the outlet on toilet pans all the same height?I could really do with having an outlet on my toilet 2" lower,I have an offset pan connector fitted to it,but it seems to be restricting & the water rises when i flush.It" a cast soil pipe that comes through the wall very low.If i could get a pan with a lower outlet this would sort it.Cheers

Think they are all around 180mm centre. But just because i havent seen different doesnt mean the dont exist but ive never seen any different....

I'm not saying it's the best way to do it and I've never used one before.......but I have just found this online!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 67
Does it come with its own bent drain rod lol
Never seen that before

Not sure if it's real but googled offset pan connector and the image popped up!

Ive used one of those multikwiks before, its an MKO100, 100mm offset. Installed in a student rented house, still havnt had a call about it being blocked 2 years on. Altering the waste wasn't viable.

Agreed its not ideal, but I would rather use one of these than a flexible multikwik personally. Also, I personally reckon a flexi is far more DIY and more likely to block a pan

Thanks for the replies.The problem stems from going from a low level to close coupled the toilet sits further back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Turn your phone 45 degrees!!! The picture is...
Replies
Views
The latest Geberit flush valves have an...
Replies
Views
Thank you - very helpful! The old WC is long...
Replies
Views
D
It’s possile the roughness is causing the...
Replies
Views
Providing there is a finned seal and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back