Trianco boiler flu | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trianco boiler flu in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ollywest

Hi Guys
I've seen a post on here regarding leaking flu seals on Trianco balanced flu causing the burner to cycle on/off. I have that problem and removing the air feed pipe solves it, the burner stays out and runs fine.
We're looking to move the boiler in a few weeks (into new extension) so don't really want to dismantle flu and reseal, assuming I provide frsh air into the room is there a problem with running with air pipe disconnected for a while ? There is a carbon monoxide detector in room which is showing OK so don't think there is flu gas leaking.
Cheers

Yes there is a problem
It's not how the manufacturer designed it.

Get a professional in before you kill yourself and family. Unbelievably dangerous. I just don't get some people's mentality sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Pics please
Replies
Views
A
Living in the country, then why not oil...
Replies
Views
👍🏻 I knew the fire ones had to be, we've done...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back