Unresponsive boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unresponsive boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dysonico

Hi all, first time poster hoping for a bit of advice. Amateur so please bear with me!

I have an Ariston e combi evo boiler which was fitted just last year.

Woke up this morning to find no hot water in my flat. Checked the boiler to find not only was it not lighting but the screen was totally blank, and all lights, LEDs etc were off.

Checked mains power was on, fuse box was in order and changed the fuse in the boiler's mains connection for a new one.

Still zero response whatsoever, not even briefly when the new fuse was inserted.

Any suggestions as what might be the problem?

Thanks!

Are you sure that the new fuse you put into the boiler's fused spur or plug was a good one? If so, you've checked all you're allowed to do as a non Gas Safe registered person. Please now call a GSR to investigate as further testing will require the cover to be removed.

Good advice given. Put an ad here... [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
Thank you Shaun for your honest & very useful...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
A
so it doesnt screw into the gas valve? get a...
Replies
Views
Update for you... removed the actuator from...
Replies
Views
Back