What Combi boiler would you recommend for my situation? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What Combi boiler would you recommend for my situation? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bruvvamoff

Hi all

I'm removing the old cylinder/water tank and replacing with combi for space saving, convenience, and hopefully bill saving over time.
Here's the deal.

I own a small 2 bedroom semi detached house built in 55.
It has loft and wall cavity insulation, and double glazed windows
We have 2 bedrooms, one bathroom and a total of 6 radiators.
The bathroom has a bath and a regular shower.
We both bath but will be showering when we get new shower fitted.
We won't be washing up and bathing at the same time but I don't mind if the pressure drops when we do.
I may convert the loft in the future which will mean another rad.
Oh, we also have a woodburner in the living room.

So, recommend a boiler?

You need your installer to check your water flow rates and pressures first.

Best for someone I come round and give you advice when seeing it. Put your location up on here and someone may be able to help.

What youl find mate is every installer on here prefer different makes of boilers so youd probably be more undecisive than b4 you started, me personnaly id say worcester bosch 29cdi classic

What youl find mate is every installer on here prefer different makes of boilers so youd probably be more undecisive than b4 you started, me personnaly id say worcester bosch 29cdi classic

Personally I would burn kris at the stake , whilst melting the plastic components of that heap down and pour the molten plastic into his gullet. WB are 97.34% plastic

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831.

7 year warranty if put in by a Vaillant Advance registered installer. Make sure your system is powerflushed during the install.

Any answer that is different to mine is wrong :)

Here's your answers

Inter gas -billy and mike Jackson

Ideal logic + -ermintrude

Duo tec -me

Worcester Bosch- stan

Anything but something made by baxi because of heat team messing him about -lee

This is all your going to get here lol. Your installer will just reccomend what he prefers.

Here's your answers

Duo tec -me

Worcester Bosch- stan

This is all your going to get here lol. Your installer will just reccomend what he prefers.

Heatline FTW \o/

Maybe you should re ask the question.

What combi boiler don't you recommend?

See what that brings up!

Here's your answers

Duo tec -me

Worcester Bosch- stan

Must be fitting few duo tec 35,990 points on the works scheme!

Here's your answers

Duo tec -me

Worcester Bosch- stan

What a brilliant answer and so true.

People for your opinion,

Are Worcester boilers worthy of being the only best buys in the “which” survey.

No as they don't represent value for money any more.
Valliant Eco tec was best boiler with the rubber hoses and f72 just shows which is a load of tosh

People for your opinion,

Are Worcester boilers worthy of being the only best buys in the “which” survey.

I was under the impression the manufacturer won the best buy, so cunningly labelled all their boilers best buys. I can't fathom how all (or any) of their boilers won it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
A large storage combi could feed more than two...
Replies
Views
Because it will adjust the boiler to the...
Replies
Views
The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
Back