which quiet and reliable combi boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss which quiet and reliable combi boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sebastienj

Hi,

replacing my boiler+cylinder with a combi boiler.

the boiler will be located in my bedroom so being quiet is a must and of course it also needs to be reliable and cheap to fix.

7 rads
1 en suite
1 bathroom

many thanks

Getting a very strong sense of deja vu...

I thought you were sold on the idea of an Intergas???

viessmann 100w (the new one)

yes except that it 45 dB. i have read spec where the noise output is 32 - 35dB

hence why i am asking again. apologies

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask why it is going to be in your bedroom? it is not too difficult to re route when changing,

yes except that it 45 dB. i have read spec where the noise output is 32 - 35dB

hence why i am asking again. apologies

No need to apologise - I hadn't seen your post on the other thread.

45dBA is approximately as noisy as a computer fan. Really not noisy at all - in fact, unless your hearing is hypersensitive you'd just tune it out. If the boiler is going in a cupboard then you'll be pretty much unaware of it operating.

Found the intergas very quite and also Ideal boilers seem quite to me, dont know the exact db level though

I find the ideals are noisy, especially the Vouge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
A large storage combi could feed more than two...
Replies
Views
I took @Chuck to mean: A reputable...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back