Win a boiler from williams | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Win a boiler from williams in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Ray, just been looking at your Sept price list, being I have found it after a long search. Thanks for pricing the oil boiler though :)

NOW, you are running a competition to win an intergas boiler of choice, all you need to do is purchase an intergas boiler to enter (according to the blurb). Well I just purchased one last week so reading your offer I presume I can enter, do I just send proof of purchase from my local merchant to you then? :):):)

Only asking as last time you said I didnt buy an ideal boiler, but I have bought an intergas one this time.

ever hopeful that I might win one day

Jonathan

doesnt say you have to buy it from Williams in the magazine, just that you have to purchase one :)

Really looking forward to Ray's reply on this one.

Many shall enter.

Only one shall win.

I'll leave you to guess the chances of that winner being some smart alec who bought his Intergas boiler elsewhere, but decided to get clever over the small print. :)

It`s only due to his mod mind set now Lame and his desire for all things Williams!
Forgive the poor lamb.

On seconds thoughts don`t!

Not "all things" just a pen and a mug..

Many shall enter.

Only one shall win.

I'll leave you to guess the chances of that winner being some smart alec who bought his Intergas boiler elsewhere, but decided to get clever over the small print. :)

I was expecting more ferocity tbh.

Best make them micro wave friendly, just to be on the safe side.

I was thinking more along the lines of the heavy iron type Leo, a set of 7 then Kate can choose 1 for Monday, 1 for Tuesday and so on to wack some sense into him!!!

i feel I need commission for pushing Ray's firm so successfully, perhaps a nice boiler would be acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
Fit a magnetic filter on return to boiler.
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Thanks will try this out, appreciate the help
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
Back