Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | Page 2 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job - Find Local Gas Engineers today! Have a need for a local qualified and certified gas engineer? Then check this forum out where you can post gas engineer jobs for free! Our free local gas engineer and jobs system is available for all plumbers and gas engineers..
Normal Threads
Hi all I wonder if anyone can help me. My Nan lives in Chatham. She is having problems with...
Replies
Views
Please would any heating experts advise what damage the heating engineer could have caused to...
  • Jan Chaplin
  • Latest:
  • Aire
Replies
Views
A
Heating engineer here. 20 years on the tools. Time served and GSR. Done lots of different stuff...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
    • Funny
REASON 1 Double water stop technology protection A new combined condensate trap and filtration...
Replies
Views
We’re a medium sized family run plumbing and heating firm with over 40 years trading history...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, It has come to that time where i need to bite the bullet and utilise technology to...
Replies
Views
This is a classic & really does make me wonder!! Some of you might think I am over zealot when...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a sealed pressurised tribune system and it is losing pressure. I’m pretty sure the...
Replies
Views
I've recently qualified and now hold CCN1,CPA1 and CENWAT, had some genral plumbing experience...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, new member here but have used the advice on this forum many times before. Newbie...
Replies
Views
VIEW HERE
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m looking for a qualified and experienced G3 engineer who could have a look at my...
Replies
Views
New build plumbers and heating engineers required for long term contracts in the Northwest Cards...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I am currently looking for a Catering / Commercial gas engineer based in London...
Replies
Views
3-year old boiler... will my 7-year warranty be affected if I switch the annual service to a...
Replies
Views
I have now contacted 3 different gas engineers by either email or web form asking for a quote...
Replies
Views
Have you always wanted to be a TOFO? NGN are currently taking on engineers for emergency work...
Replies
Views
If anyone is interested, Innasol (ETA Distributor) are currently wanting a biomass technical...
Replies
Views
Thought I May as well post here too NGN are looking to take on new engineers for emergency work...
Replies
Views
I have immediate starts for engineers in Crewe and Chester, 3 years secured work, excellent...
Replies
Views
Any Vokera engineers out there? need some advice please...the boiler wont ignite....unless I...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I recently have had a new oil boiler fitted. I checked for the Oftec logo...
Replies
Views
Hi I have installed a UFH system - 2 zones - one area has a screeded floor with standard pipe...
Replies
Views
G
Repairs to GlowWorm 38CXi; Internal System Pressure drops below 0.5 within 12-24 hrs every time...
Replies
Views
Giblett
G
J
Is there an engineers section on this site?
Replies
Views
I ve just read 2 posts, 1 for riello and. 1 for motorised valve neither want to pay for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is a request for a family member who lives in SW10 Fulham Broadway area. Unvented...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Looking for someone to join the team. Boiler breakdown installations domestic plumbing...
  • Hussaia26
  • Latest:
  • Hussaia26
Replies
Views
Hussaia26
H
I am fairly new to the trade and wanted an idea on average callout charges m also hourly rate in...
  • jitenbulsara
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
I am looking for either a PAYE or a Subbie Drain Engineer. We Operate out of Birmingham, but...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back