Make a suggestion about the forum in general | Pro & DIY - | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general - Make a suggestion in here, and others can upvote the suggestion. Those with the most votes, I will work on first to implement..

- Votes
Normal Threads
0 Votes
S
I previously posted that I could not stop newsletter style emails and I was told the forum...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
S
Hi, I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them. Last one...
Replies
Views
- Votes
    • Love
Working on the forum over the next couple of weeks. Noticed a few people have mentioned problems...
Replies
Views
1 Vote
Its hard to read anything and navigate what is supposed to be a plumbers forum , you end up...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Could we have a navigation button on the top of the page as well? That would make life easier.
Replies
Views
1 Vote
    • Agree
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Why are my replies subject to moderator approval?
  • Keentolearn
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 120897
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
1 Vote
By chance I have found that the word o u t l e t triggers the spam filter so can't be used in a...
Replies
Views
1 Vote
    • Agree
Anybody else struggling with adverts blocking parts of forum threads
Replies
Views
2 Votes
    • Agree
Why are you effectively penalising those who want to contribute most, it's a poor strategy and...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Your system just says my reply looks like spam every time!!
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I tried to reply that my energy company was Octopus and the system won't accept Octopus
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Having issues logging into this site, I can open a thread but am unable to log in to reply. I've...
2 3
Replies
Views
Ric 2013
R
0 Votes
When I just tried to register on an android phone an ad banner at the bottom of the page covered...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Jumps so much you end up clicking on the wrong thread , it’s so irritating I’m off for a break...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
Has the forum been down, or been worked on? It’s been a good few hours until I could post, I...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Sometime in the last few weeks, the forum software has developed an an nnoying habit. When...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Logged out an in again no probs. Looked at the courses available and got Ooops We ran into some...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi guys, I’m currently working towards my level 2 and then onto level 3 gas and G3. I am doing...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi. I am having a new kitchen designed and installed and need some advice about whether what I...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
A couple of things I’ve noticed. Sometimes when typing, the last letter might disappear, for...
  • Deleted member 120897
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 120897
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
0 Votes
Hi All I have a Valiant Ecotech Plus boiler - only had it for about 4 months. All good apart...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
0 Votes
Hi, Two days ago we noticed we had no hot water. We have a mega flow tank/cylinder in our airing...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi there. I have a sanicompact toilet which has started to show a small leak, with fresh...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Just a comment about the 'videos' forum. The current arrangement (first frame of each video used...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back