1/2" FIP connection to faucet | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 1/2" FIP connection to faucet in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

J

Jason_INO

I have this connection on both of my laundry tub supplies and they are leaking right away. This is what plugs into the faucet connections.

Because of the black part I thought this was a compression fitting, but with the amount of leaking I am thinking I need paste. I've cranked it down pretty good because it is not getting better. I've done my fair of connections like this and have never had an issue, so maybe it's not what I think it is.

Thanks for any help.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Turn the waste fitting 45 so the angled...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You could try putting it in boiling hot water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Back