1 m of 5inch twin wall needed to finish a project off | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 1 m of 5inch twin wall needed to finish a project off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi Rob, if you wish to PM me what brand you require i can probably help i work for a solid fuel supplier and have access to midtherm, selkirk, convasa, negarra, dinak etc. I'm no were near you locally but we can deliver without any problem.

Hi Rob, if you wish to PM me what brand you require i can probably help i work for a solid fuel supplier and have access to midtherm, selkirk, convasa, negarra, dinak etc. I'm no were near you locally but we can deliver without any problem.
hey look you thank you but ur miles away i will collect

or arrange dhl we have an account

Like i say if you'd like to tell me brand i can get you a price delivered if we have access to it. Its normally £10.00 postage for 1mtr of flue, more than welcome to arrange your own courier but obviously any damages etc they are your responsibility rather than ours as such.

Like i say if you'd like to tell me brand i can get you a price delivered if we have access to it. Its normally £10.00 postage for 1mtr of flue, more than welcome to arrange your own courier but obviously any damages etc they are your responsibility rather than ours as such.
cheers my dear as we used to say in zomerset

No problem, we say that as far down as Cornwall too! i've got no internet at home at the moment. Ill pick this back up Thursday when i'm back in the office. Let me know what you need by then or attach a couple of pictures of the end fittings and i can probably i.d it for you and ill sort a price.

Cheers
Mark

No problem, we say that as far down as Cornwall too! i've got no internet at home at the moment. Ill pick this back up Thursday when i'm back in the office. Let me know what you need by then or attach a couple of pictures of the end fittings and i can probably i.d it for you and ill sort a price.

Cheers
Mark
dyreckly is that wright

Similar plumbing topics

Has anybody got a bit left over please N/W ie...
Replies
Views
Great advice thank you...cbw1982 I thought it...
Replies
Views
That’s up to you, but might be all a plumber...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thank you so much - really appreciate the...
Replies
Views
Would cap both off separately cut just below...
Replies
Views
Back