1 pipe system, 2 downstairs rads not heating up properly. | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 1 pipe system, 2 downstairs rads not heating up properly. in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and dining room havent been heating up like before. Iv'e had all the rads balanced as well as cleaned the whole system its still the same.

Im not sure what has went wrong, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

New boilers don’t like one pipe systems can I ask why it wasn’t upgraded / re piped ?

I can't afford it at the moment, but I had one plumber change one of the rads in the dining room, he said it should heat up the room abit more however its still the same at low temps below 50c at the boiler. He did say I would have to get new piping, but I don't have the money for that sort of job now. If nothing can be done about it. I'll just leave it.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Red circles show my new AAVs and the manual...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is this a one pipe system or a two pipe?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Fresh copper in a heating system will evolve...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
Replies
Views
Back