10 Question ACS Test | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 10 Question ACS Test in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

J

James Darren

During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years experience! I am extremely knowledgeable in my industry, but when the pressure of having to answer rapid fire questions over the phone, and with an expectation of achieving a 100% pass rate took me out of my comfort zone, resulting in a fail.
2 weeks later, I was invited to an on site inspection, which I passed with 100%.
I am on the understanding that they no longer carry out telephone inspections; instead they have adopted an online inspection which should take the pressure off a bit.
As an engineer I have built an online Test of 79 questions, these questions are what you would expect to receive on an ACS Theory Test. This will help you and refresh your knowledge before you carry out a real online Gas Safe inspection or a full ACS Qualification.
Please take a look at the fully functional 10 Question sample test I have put together and if you feel you need the full 79 question test please use the form to contact me.

Very decent of you. I think a phone Q&A like that is a bit pressurised as you say. I know it’s not the same, but years & years ago I had a B&Q job interview that was over the phone and a National grid one not long back, I don’t like them as there‘s not much time to think.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My pleasure. It's particularly worth noting...
Replies
Views
S
Does it have pre-heat functions in the menu.?
Replies
Views
  • Question
This is the hot water service unit.
Replies
Views
Mate, all you need to do is everything, to...
Replies
Views
Back