15 L multipoint electric unverted... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 15 L multipoint electric unverted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi chaps. Does anyone know of another brand of 15L multipoint electric water heater compared to heatrae sadia. The price for one of These is £600. I need it to do 2 coffee shop sinks and 2 toilet basins. The old unit which is the above is knackered and a company want 1200 to fit new one.

Cheers

Ariston

Very good only heater I install under 30l

There's one at £200 ish for a 15 litre!
That's not too bad?

Or do you think that's dear? Am I missing out on a deal here?

they've come down then last one i had a price for was 300 plus the vat as there part of the heat rae group

Hi. Where do you see that Santon one Please?
Do you think the 15l over the counter will supply 2 basins and 2 big sinks? It does say 2/3 basins and 2 sinks but these sinks are in a cafe and so commercial size ones. But then, it is only a 15l heatrae sadia already there.

wont do the big sinks but a 15l will do two basins

if you have the commercial sinks best fit a 150l direct unvented cylinder

This is the one they have

Screenshot_20180123-183433.jpg

That's 30l mate

Hi. Where do you see that Santon one Please?
Do you think the 15l over the counter will supply 2 basins and 2 big sinks? It does say 2/3 basins and 2 sinks but these sinks are in a cafe and so commercial size ones. But then, it is only a 15l heatrae sadia already there.

Have a look at their site, follow this link. Look at products, unvented point of use, Aquaheat.
There is as much info as you need on there. Get the details and phone your merchants for the price.

I would be sceptical about the two big sinks though with a 15 litre.
As @ShaunCorbs says, I don't see it coping. Best to ring Santon and discuss it with tech!!

Have a look at their site, follow this link. Look at products, unvented point of use, Aquaheat.
There is as much info as you need on there. Get the details and phone your merchants for the price.

I would be sceptical about the two big sinks though with a 15 litre.
As @ShaunCorbs says, I don't see it coping. Best to ring Santon and discuss it

Looks like the aquaheat only do from 30l upwards

I am sure that is more than 15litres.look at the pictures of a 15 litre and see the difference. Get an empty 5l screen wash container and see how many times you can fill it before it runs cold, give you a rough idea. No way would a 15 litre keep the basins and sinks going, so it even says that in the literature.

I am sure that is more than 15litres.

It looks long but I reckon those are 6" tiles and it only covers three and a half- ish, which would make it 21-23" ish.
Plus it says Multipoint 15 on bottom RHS.
I know stickers can be wrong but it is roughly the same size as one I fitted last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
2012 I believe it changed
Replies
Views
You are correct Chuck I have just overturned a...
Replies
Views
As a young man i installed a lot of one pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
(I would have thought an alternative to...
Replies
Views
Back