15mm copper tails to old 15mm tap connectors? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 15mm copper tails to old 15mm tap connectors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drongo22

Hi I am needing to connect new basin tails to existing flexi hoses, the flexis are buried behind tiles so I only have access to the 22mm female ends that connected to the old taps. Can I remove the nut and olive from one side of two isolation valves then connect the old female ends of the flexis then connect the remaining sides to the new 15mm tails?

Thanks in advance!

Yes you can, but I would never leave flexis buried inside a tiled wall. Seen too many bursts to stop using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looking at the document, they are actually...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
A lot of plumbers do that yes but I'm not a...
Replies
Views
You could try a long flexi and make it a wider...
Replies
Views
Thank you gentlemen. Yep, I could swop the...
Replies
Views
Back