1650 steel bath recommendation | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 1650 steel bath recommendation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi everyone,

I need a 1650 steel bath for a job in the next few weeks, can anyone recommend one. Nothing fancy, I've asked at a couple of merchants but they can only get me an acrylic one.

I don't mind ordering online but would rather be able to collect to so I have a chance to look at it first.

Thanks

I bought a Eurowa from Plumbase a year ago. It is a Kaldewei sub-brand and made in Germany. Bit thinner than the Kaldewei. I was expecting it might be a Kaldewei second, but the enamel was perfect and it did look good. It was cheap too. Only 2 year warranty mind, but customer seems happy so far and I would happily have fitted one in my own house had I needed a new bath. Not sure if a 1650 is available though.

Chalked thanks for the reply but yes too expensive.

Ric2013 thanks I will check out the Eurowa.

I'll keep searching online for now.

Similar plumbing topics

You can get them but cost more £££s. By the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Chrome disc Tops definitely unscrew,, Anti...
Replies
Views
Brilliant, thanks KoP - I'll give it a go and...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
G
You could cap off the 90 degree connection and...
Replies
Views
Back