18 boiler jobs and i can not touch them | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 18 boiler jobs and i can not touch them in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

world9563

Well this is just a short post realy yeserday i had 18 calls for boiler repairs and i can not touch them. I generaly get between 3 and 8 calls a week and the gent i was passing them onto has now retired. So i was wondering if anyone on this site would like to pass there charges or details to take on this work i am in wolverhampton area of west midlands. People always ask if i can recommend someone but seem he as retiered i can not jsut thought i could try help others in some way please let me no if anyone will be interested

havent got corgi so cant do boiler repairs, but if you have any non gas work, please bear me in mind as i am in west mids too.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Have you got more than CCN1? You would need...
Replies
Views
H
A professional is needed to diagnose and...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Minus 14 at its worst
Replies
Views
Back