19mm overflow repair ? | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 19mm overflow repair ? in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

I have a 19mm ABS pipe passing through wall to exit over an outside drain .... routed 'internally in the inner timber frame wall' to provides the condensate drain for boiler.

The piece that stuck out of the wall has broken off leaving pipe flush with brickwork.

If the pipe was outside brickwork I would repair with a standard 19mm solvent weld coupler ... but as the pipe is in the brick, I need an 'internal coupler' to do the repair ..... is there such a thing?

No I don’t believe there is you might be able to find an abs pipe to fit the inter dial tho

Take a brick out and use a sraight coupler. Or chisel around the pipe to make a clearence first, only needs to be 5mm bigger than the pipe and maybe 15mm in depth.

Similar plumbing topics

Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Much easier than that is to replace your bath...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
I would ask a structural engineer if it can be...
Replies
Views
Many thanks Shaun. I'm going to put battens on...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Trouble is Robert they need access at both...
Replies
Views
Back