1st post | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 1st post in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Certain words flag as spam unintentionally

And hello and welcome

Other than to part it in sections and put up one to see if it posts / flags it or to
Summary it ?

Thanks fkr the reply and welcome 🙏
Pretty sure I can guess the replies in advance but here goes. I'm 51 years old and been plumbing part time for last 4 yrs. I have a second job not related to plumbing and work full time and been self employed for 20 yrs. I went to college late but got my l2 city and guilds then the nvq2 on site. I have since done my unvented and water regs certs.

Pretty sure I can guess the replies in advance but here goes. I'm 51 years old and been plumbing part time for last 4 yrs. I have a second job not related to plumbing and work full time and been self employed for 20 yrs. I went to college late but got my l2 city and guilds then the nvq2 on site. I have since done my unvented and water regs
Pretty sure I can guess the replies in advance but here goes. I'm 51 years old and been plumbing part time for last 4 yrs. I have a second job not related to plumbing and work full time and been self employed for 20 yrs. I went to college late but got my l2 city and guilds then the nvq2 on site. I have since done my unvented and water regs certs.

Welcome to the forum, Are you able to post ok now?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you for the response
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah welcome to the forum! It sometimes does...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have had same fog horn noises but could not...
Replies
Views
Munday
M
  • Question
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT. Don’t just...
Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Back