2 Meters Convert to 1 Smart Meter | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 2 Meters Convert to 1 Smart Meter in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

Currently We have 2 meters and each meter is connected to 2 CU. We are looking to upgrade to a smart meter. At the moment OVO have no slots for my area however, when I do get a slot they will replace 1 of the meters and remove the other they bit I'm not sure about is how will the 2nd CU connect into the smart meter? Will I need to get an electrician to daisy chain the 2 CU from the smart meter?

Below is a picture of my setup. The Top CU is for Lights and sockets. The Bottom CU is for the dry heaters and water heater.
View attachment 46566

Sounds like your on eco 7 eg cheep night elec for the heaters and water cylinder?

Similar plumbing topics

E
Is it an unvented cylinder? Sounds like issue...
Replies
Views
Whereabouts are you based
Replies
Views
Hi garichd - which solution did you go for?
Replies
Views
P
Hi, this was a brilliantly explained post...
Replies
Views
As others have said a U16 meter is needed some...
Replies
Views
Back