2 port zone valve - 2 port motorised valve | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 2 port zone valve - 2 port motorised valve in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Would a zone valve be a spring return. Thus having a higher electrical load costing more in the future

And a motorised valve be driven open and driven shut to reduce electrical load

Or just bloody good rip off tactics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I not sure of the differance between a 2 port zone, and a 2 port motorised, but there are two types of valve those that that power open and closed and those that power open but spirng closed, as used for unvented to close on failure, but unsure of the cost differance!!

I not sure of the differance between a 2 port zone, and a 2 port motorised, but there are two types of valve those that that power open and closed and those that power open but spirng closed, as used for unvented to close on failure, but unsure of the cost differance!!
yes...ive got it now,regarding price,i was looking at a branded and an import .£15 differance

Two port motorized valve is what it is, Like most components, it can be called what you are taught or buy
Zone valve
2 port valve
2 port motorized valve
etccccccc
I look at it as a valve that has 2 port that is motorized

ps Honeywell are the better ones imo

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Are you sure it would need a drain down? If...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Depends on valve Diverter one or another...
Replies
Views
I think its a room stat per UFH room zone
Replies
Views
In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
With two issues following someone working on...
Replies
Views
Back