2 showers and 1 combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 2 showers and 1 combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

I am naked and a little damp right now (no Croppie, no photos).
After doing some naked research.

I just had a shower, well, I had two showers in the interest of research never before conducted in my home.
Despite 5 of us living here and sometimes my dad comes to stay - there has never been a need to have both showers going at the same time.

So I thought I'd try it.
Dowstairs shower on right temperature all good, upstairs turn on next shower all good in their too, turn on bathroom hot tap - upstairs shower flow & temperature decline (I don't investigate downstairs) I turn off tap, go upstairs shower still on, downstairs shower still good.
I turn off downstairs shower.
I go upstairs and run soap all over my naked body....
The End

It is proved 1 combi boiler CAN run 2 showers - I always though this to be true anyway cos I read it on the WB website.
Yes, given certain excellent conditions including the skills of a top class (and rather sexy) plumber (my husband, by the way).

Last edited by a moderator:
Duo tec 40kw will run two showers. 6" rain heads fine but if your mains is pap then it won't. Think that's where a lot of this comes from. An unvented with a low pressure poor supply will perform same as a 24kw ferolli over the space of 1 hour. But a vented will out perform the. Both in first 15 / 20 mins. All about right boiler right job.

I wouldn't believe anything from wb. Got a phone charger off rep, even that was nasty plastic and fell apart after a few weeks.

This must be the only forum on the internet where a female member can post about being wet and naked, and all the male members can think of is to ask is what model her boiler is!

That really is a lousy chat up line.

" Boiler number "

we we actually mean your mobile number

but you would not know you are only a supplier :) lol

I done this test last week. I didn't get naked though just turned the showers on while standing out the way, no naked soap rubbing.

to much naked talk, the forum is full of perv's as it is.

I am naked and a little damp right now (no Croppie, no photos).
After doing some naked research.

I go upstairs and run soap all over my naked body....
The End

Typical woman, doesnt mention shaving off all excess hair and moulting reams fm the head all going down towards the plughole and blocking the waste, no attempt to clear way the mass of fur, then leaving all the towels and mats in a pile on the bathroom floor!!

Hi Mrs Plumb

It is a water volume issue with pressure mixed in (like the pun) No doubt in certain areas
and in other areas at certain times of year or even daytime - high power combis will deliver
what the manufacturer states - just like Tesco discounts are fudged. & maybe you live
in just such an area.

The reality is low pressure and poor volume which will affect a combi boiler performance
are the normal.

It is also very 'Heath Robinson' to apply free energy solutions to a combi as it does not have a decent sized thermal store - triple coil cylinders will be the normal installation soon.

Centralheatking

I'm still wondering how it looked as TP ran up and down the stairs, purely a engileering thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
If the pressure is going that high with the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Back