2 zone htg plus hw wireless programmer. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 2 zone htg plus hw wireless programmer. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Always had honeywell in the past has anybody improved on them or should I stick with whom I know. I would ideally like one unit to control 2 heating zones and the hw.

Last edited:
There not as good as they once were

Me personally I use Drayton port valves

Am I asking a bit much in wanting 3 channels/zones contolled wirelessly?

No not at all. There are many options available.
I skim read the thread to be honest. If you want wireless, that's fine.

As far as Honeywell are concerned, I do like them, I do not think they are as good as they used to be. One thing I do not like about their wireless programmer is the wiring in the sender unit is fiddly and small. (my opinion).

Me thinks I have not imparted enough info to you guys. In my setup the HW tank and the pump and the current hard wired programmer all reside in the 1st floor landing airing cupboard. What I ideally want is the programmer downstairs. Hard wiring it is not really on, 16c property and the less hacking about of walls I do the better, hence looking for wireless. Most though just seem to offer wireless from a stat of some sort to the programmer which is not what I need. I need basically a programmer which can connect wirelessly with a slave unit positioned in the airing cupboard.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, the installer had linked a permanent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The eTRVs would have to open before the zone...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Yes, even though strange that you have that...
Replies
Views
Back