24 kw boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 24 kw boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrookesyUK

I need a 24 kw boiler for a job I'm doing. Nothing on the major range, just like a main or something, just wondering which manufacturers you use and what suppliers you use??

I always use main unless a customer specifys otherwise. Never disappointed.

Hi there. I'd like to get in on this if possible. I plan to fit a 24KW combination boiler for a new system comprising of 3 radiators.

My employers always spec Worcester Bosch boilers. No problem there, but I was hoping to give the customer a quote with a WB 24i Junior and then with another cheaper boiler.

Plumbase have quoted me for the WB and an Ideal iCombi 24kw. I'm not sure on the Ideal due to never having fitted one. I've fitted quite a few Mains, could these be a good shout? Unless the ideal is well, ideal.

Thanks.

I'm glad two of you like mains, fed up of reading people slagging them of.
Have had problems with 2 of the Main HE's with overheating an one of them had to fit the pump overrun kit (which you have to buy) as specified by the heat team who came out who in our experiance with them, are very good.

What cold water mains flow rate do you have at the moment? What are you replacing? How does the spec of the 'new' 24kW compare with what they're use to? ... Just a thought before you consider really disappointing your customer and getting no more 'word of mouth' recommendations :) 24kW are okay for properties with limited cold supplies IMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes, a 24kW will be fine - just what you need.
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've...
Replies
Views
Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder...
Replies
Views
T
It looks like the leak is from higher up, the...
Replies
Views
I don't actually know but I'd have thought you...
Replies
Views
Back