3 824 question, bit of a poll really. | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3 824 question, bit of a poll really. in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Apart from this site being TOTALLY SWAMPED with so many adverts one cannot access it properly, here's my lovely question, should I ever be able to read it.

The good old 842, this one's an eco max, got called out to CH not working but DHW is,
Now I done the normal, the div was shot, so changed it, done a check on the vessel, full of water so changed that too, naturally.
Ran it up, all good. FOR TEN MINS LOL!
and then it went back to just dhw, so, I isolated the div, blew off the system pressure and again, put the required car in vessel, charged system again etc.
It ran for 3 mins on central and then just shut off again, ( bearing in mind ,dhw is ok)
Oh! Pump is well good, as when it was going it hit the farthest rad no problem!

Would I be mad in thinking just a dead NTC ?

A little vote on this would be fun to see who was right!

Cheers guys.

All my best.

Similar plumbing topics

R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
P
dont know why the plumbers cant sort this out...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
excellent puddle nearly mirrored my day,just...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back