3 branch soil fittings | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3 branch soil fittings in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Are there any? As in left, right and centre.Or not, as you are not allowed to connect toilets opposite each other due to crossflow? I hope that makes sense. Basically, i have a ladies toilets to plumb in and the soil pipe comes in right at the centre of where the toilets will be. So two to the left and two to the right?

Cheers fellers

Thanks tamz, I think you have told me about these before. But, if i use them, is there a way to prevent against crossflow

Do you mean like this?

Polypipe SU420

crosstee.jpg

OK, I have seen corner tees, and double branches, but I must confess I haven't seen one with another sideways input. Not above ground, anyway.

OK, I have seen corner tees, and double branches, but I must confess I haven't seen one with another sideways input. Not above ground, anyway.

Marley, polypipe and the usual suspects all do them Ray.

No they don't. I should read before i type :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the special corner branches etc that have clearly been glued together with solvent weld.

I'm intrigued as to why you need this fitting!

Can you rejig the room two left and two right? the middle one will only have to go a few inches to the left.

Love the special corner branches etc that have clearly been glued together with solvent weld.

I always thought of making my own with a tube of gap filler as when you see them it looks like thats what they do anyway but could never be bothered to try it.

I have such little space to work with it is pretty much all I can use without chasing massive holes in church walls which are made of granite. It took me 7hrs to core 1 hole about a metre long

I have such little space to work with it is pretty much all I can use without chasing massive holes in church walls which are made of granite. It took me 7hrs to core 1 hole about a metre long

Lol! I get it now.

Do you have 5 toilets all in a row with the soil behind the centre one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I ended up just going with same level...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
hi from Croatia One crazy plumber make many...
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
Back