3 No. Grey Towel Rails for sale - new | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3 No. Grey Towel Rails for sale - new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,

I have three brand new towel rails available. Bought in error by my dear mother-in-law, who now can't return them. Details as follows:

Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.

Pipe Centres (mm)350
BTU Output1005
Heating TypeCentral Heating
Height (mm)650
Radiator StyleFlat Panel
RangeJuva
Width (mm)400
The Juva 650 x 400mm sand grey flat panel heated towel rail is a contemporary masterpiece but is as equally suited for modern bathrooms suites alike. The entire Juva range is available in a wide range of sizes and colours to complement the vast number of styles available to us. Perfect for busy family bathrooms - this is a simple yet functional towel rail.

Features and Benefits:

• Stylish flat panels
  • Number of bars: 3+4
  • 350mm Pipe Centres
  • Durable high quality sand grey finish
  • 10 year “fit and forget” guarantee Included
  • Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
  • Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
  • Manufactured to BS EN 442
  • Heat output 1005 BTU

Open to sensible offers...

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail3.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail 2.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure you need to make a few sensible posts to the forum before waltzing in with stuff for sale. Do you have receipts?

Pretty sure you need to make a few sensible posts to the forum before waltzing in with stuff for sale. Do you have receipts?
Okay, fair enough. If the post is inappropriate, I won't be offended if the moderators choose to remove it. No, I don't have the receipts; my mother-in-law might, though.

Similar plumbing topics

B
Never fitted one but maybe worth a nosey!? I...
Replies
Views
plumber_frank
P
L
Thanks to you too Ermintrude. The owners of...
Replies
Views
lewisgriffy
L
Back